1. Artwork from the first day at new Kindy. I am very grateful for the kind way he has been invited into this lovely little community.
2. Op-shop goodies: a lovely vintage sheet (I found the matching pillowcases a few days later!) and another big glass jar, which I have already filled with sweet peaches, sugar syrup and booze. See you in six to eight weeks, peach liqueur!
3. Tomatoes, charred by the heat. Now they are getting well and truly soggy.
4. Drawing has been de rigueur over the school holidays. His walls are now covered with home-made posters of favourite cartoon characters.
5. The community centre chicken coop- we have the keys! We went to visit, harvested some tomatoes growing there and put our plan down. Getting some girls to live there is next on the agenda.
Linking up with The Beetle Shack.