Tuesday, August 9, 2011

lucky you're good-looking

Because in the last week, you have





drawn an amazing piece of 'art' on the wall in blue permanent marker


tipped an entire packet of coconut into the cookie dough


made the computer go weird by pressing the on button repeatedly


locked me out of my phone by putting in the wrong password three times


dropped my camera, smashing the lens filter and I'm not sure the lens is working right anymore





But, you look like this.



So, I find it difficult to stay mad for long!



S.


4 comments:

  1. love this! it must be very hard to stay angry at a face like that!

    Thanks for signing up to the sheet swap! just emailed you some more details :) Kel

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one patient mumma.
    I feel like I must bow down to your having read Jane Eyre. Thankfully others have owned up and said they're as literary deficient as I. Phew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww no way you could be too cross. Well actually I think the permanent marker artwork might have had some teeth gnashing on my part. Is the camera lens ok?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so so so get where you're coming from - I don't mind (much) the wanton destruction of my 2 year old - I just really wish he'd stop putting his baby sister in a headlock and tackling her to the ground...
    Such a good thing he's cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...